TIPWG APPROVED PESTICIDES LIST
TIPWG version 32 Effective date January 2020
- ALWAYS, ALWAYS read the label before use. The following needs to be taken note of:
- Witholding periods
- Recommended adjuvants
- Re-cropping warnings
- Nursery use indicates use in holding nurseries too.
- TIPWG does not condone the use of glyphosate for the prepartion of tracer belts or any fire break activity.
- Use of products in plantation is indicated with an X. Where a E,P or W is indicated, this denotes Eucalyptus, Pine or Wattle specifically.
- Industrial use includes use in nursery’s for walk-ways and under beds. These products can also be used for workshops, around buildings and along fence lines.
- Note that all information in this list is correct at the time of publishing and has been sourced from manufacturers labels.